Hello fans of Lego Trains and BMR…
As you (hopefully) know, we have started creating model/instruction kits (premium instructions is what we call them) for BMR’s mascot boxcar, which is a Pullman PS-1 40′ boxcar, lettered to advertise BMR. We almost have every problem solved, and therefore we’ll be ready to roll out and set a sale date soon, so stay tuned for that.
Looking a little farther down the road, we plan to release more premium instructions, and eventually sell a full kit. But we have to get there first.
So, we’re looking for your feedback. We have two models that are planning to be sold as premium instructions, but we want to hear back from you, the community, fans, and builders, what you want first. So, here’s a quick poll for you:
- Which premium instruction model would you like to see from us first?
- USRA 55-Ton Hopper (Standardized design used by many railroads. An example model can be seen on the PennLUG layout.)
- United States Railroad tank car (Undetermined design as of now, could be 8000 or 10000 gallon model from various railroads)
- In a general response, what kinds of premium instruction kits would you like us to produce?
- Would you be interested in a locomotive kit, provided all parts, electronic components, and custom parts were included? Price could be expensive (up to $1000 USD).
We’re really excited about producing more premium instructions and kits, but we want to make sure there’s interest from the community.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESPONSES AS COMMENTS ON THIS ARTICLE, OR AS COMMENTS ON THIS FACEBOOK POST.
Thanks for your time and response!